I have never seen one of these before! Well I keep learning new fangled internet lingo and things. So here we go! Lisa Murdoch tagged me and some other bloggers to answer 7 questions! Love a bit of Q&A.
Before you read on, go have a butchers at Miss Murdoch's!
1. Where are you right now?
At number 5 Rose Cottages, Bishops Tawton in North Devon. It's my mum's home, where our cats Rufus and Godfrey also live. I love coming here, it's beautiful in every season. And now we all have an allotment on the top of the hill overlooking the beautiful valley to grow some veg and flowers!
2. If you were given £10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Do an intensive driving course, buy mum a van, give some to my brother and Pops and take a trip across USA and visit my friend Jessica in her new LA world . Oh, and frame my exhibition pieces as that will cost me a fortune!
3. What’s your favourite quote and why?
4. What (if any!) is your worst flaw?
Am far too honest and open, I always give the game away.
5. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Both. I love the morning, and am very chirpy as soon as I wake up. I witnessed the most amazing views every morning I went to work on Lundy Island. Beams of sunlight casting silver pools on the sea between the island and the mainland. I love the evening. I miss the exciting smell of a night in London.
6. If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
I would love to have a go at printing. And fine engravings and lithographs.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Bread. I love bread, but bread doesn't love me! Just a slice of crusty bread, butter and lemon curd is my idea of heaven.
And now for my questions!
1. What would be your dream line up, dead or alive at a festival?
2. What item of clothing will you never throw away, and why?
3. What animal would you be?
4. What is the strangest dream/nightmare you've ever had?
5. Do you have a comfort film? And if you do, how many times have you watched it?
6. Which era would you prefer to live in?
7. Do you know a song off by heart?
These questions will be directed to the following lovelies!
Abby Wright - Abby's Illustrations
Kayleigh Bluck - love2illustrate
Iona Bruce - i heart...
Ellie Cumming - Ellie Grace Cumming
Tigerlilly Quinn - Tigerlilly Quinn
Stacie Swift - Swift Somethings
Kate Copeland - Kate Copeland
Daria Hlazatova - All Pencils of Mine are Sugar-Plums
Looking forward to reading your posts! <3